25 October 2008

NT2 II

In the middle of September I took a Dutch exam, known as the NT2 II in this neck of the woods. I had spent nicer days in Utrecht than the two days it took to get through the test, but at least I got to drink some good coffee at the Coffee Company.

A few days ago, the results came in the mail, and I passed! Not with flying colours, but Ps mean degrees and all that. My worst score was in listening which I literally scraped through. Nico thought that was hilarious and appropriate all at the same time because apparently, I don't really listen sometimes! Can you believe it?!

Proof!

So now with the Dutch that some examiners think I know, I might just go upstairs and tell our noisy neighbour exactly what I think of him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous and ashamed that you know more Dutch than me. Way to go though - we all know how much discipline it takes to learn a new language, and to do so in a country where English is so widely spoken... well, way to go!

patricia quinton said...

That's my girl!

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd Lenise!

Unknown said...

Now I'll tell you what I think of you, Lenise! I'd like to pass on this award to you for the interesting content of your blog:

Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

passing on some of the rules as well: (feel free to do this when convenient)

1. when you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back

2. choose a minimum of seven blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. (i managed six)

3. show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’

4. show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

5. pass it on!