18 October 2006

Learning or the Land of the Nerds?

Some people like to learn languages, others music, others martial arts and others should learn how to write interesting blog entries!

I'm a fan of learning but that could all come down to the fact that I like to be a teacher's pet! Well, I claim that I just don't like to be the dumb one in class but others assure me that I just want to be the 'T.P'.

So maybe this is the reason I attract other, ahem, nerds.

Last night, Anke, Jane and I met at a cafe to discuss how to modify adjectives and the rules for forming comparatives and superlatives in Dutch.

But look, we also had a few rounds of bokbier...does that knock off a few points from the nerd scale and put a few on to the cool scale?



Well, it's a busy day today. I have to continue watching these morning programs for kids, I mean people studying Dutch, and then I have to do some homework for my class tonight. Actually, I have done all my homework so I'll just do some extra to give to my teacher...

No comments: